Cover for Bayliner Cobra 1800 BR

Ama

Cadet
Hi all, I need seriously help now. I have Cobra and I didn?t got cover for it when I bought it. I live in Finland and you can quess that looking from here is impossible. So I?m asking your help that if you know where to find one, or if you have one or know where to look for one I?d be more that grateful! I need that support rail also. Primary I?m looking for original cover of reproduction. If neither can be found I take suggestions :) I need it to be usable when boat is IN WATER and also at trailer. It does not need to be model that you can drive it on.
Thank you so much for your help!!!

Ama

Cadet
Re: Cover for Bayliner Cobra 1800 BR

Are you serious...? No one???

The Famous Grouse

Petty Officer 1st Class

By cover, do you mean a convertable top that keeps the boat's occupants dry and out of the sun?

Or do you mean a cover to keep the boat protected and dry while it's not in use?

Grouse

Ama

Cadet

By cover, do you mean a convertable top that keeps the boat's occupants dry and out of the sun?

Or do you mean a cover to keep the boat protected and dry while it's not in use?

Grouse

Cover that I can easily put on when boat is in the water. I?m not sure what correct word for it is, canvas maybe? That usually blue thing that has aluminum rail that supports it :D