Anyone know who makes a Protege... title says TRL for Make and Boat for model??? Help

Reeves898

Recruit
We just bought a great boat but I can not find any info on it I did a HIN search and the manufacturer came up Godfrey Marine on one search and Dynasty on another but still cant find a boat that resembles ours using that information or trying their websites... seems godfrey is a big pontoon builder and this is a ski boat.. any help would be great its an 5I55H85Me3G53Lf3J1c5uc6d5553b52921866.jpg

want to find help restoring the upholstery..
thanks

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Anyone know who makes a Protege... title says TRL for Make and Boat for model???

Welcome aboard

Your HIN........... the first three letters are the manufacturer and the last two numbers are normally the year made.

Look up the letters here http://www.uscgboating.org/recalls/mic1.aspx

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Anyone know who makes a Protege... title says TRL for Make and Boat for model???

We just bought a great boat but I can not find any info on it I did a HIN search and the manufacturer came up Godfrey Marine on one search and Dynasty on another but still cant find a boat that resembles ours using that information or trying their websites... seems godfrey is a big pontoon builder and this is a ski boat.. any help would be great its an

want to find help restoring the upholstery..
thanks

Ayuh,.... Then go to yer local Upholstery Shop, 'n get an estimate...

Boat manufacturers have very little to no stock of any parts, other than their current production boats...

Custom, is 'bout yer Only option...