Need help finding some seats...

Newbie@boats

Chief Petty Officer
I have found the back to back seats for my boat, I am having trouble finding bow seats and the 2 seats by the motor cover....

I would love to put new seats in my '86 it would make it look 50x better....

Anybody know where I can get the right seats for my boat with out having to have someone custom make some?

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: Need help finding some seats...

You won't find them because they are specific to a given boat, not generic. Luckily they are easy to redo on your own. When we had our old 80's bayliner we bought new WISE loungers and then recovered the bow, motor seats and side panels in new marine vinyl. All it takes is some time and a staple gun. Should be able to reuse most of the foam and plywood - we wound up having to cut a couple pieces of plywood for seats that were really rotted out.

Newbie@boats

Chief Petty Officer

I just want everything to match. I see I can get the back to back seats from wise...

For almost 300$ that's a steal.

Where would I be able to get the correct matching vinyl?

The problem with my bow seats and back 2 by the motor cover is not the vinyl itself it's the foam underneath them dropping.

My main back to back seats are a little rotted and do not fold down anymore

TilliamWe

Banned

Okay, in a competitor to iboats catalogue you can get back-to-backs for $230/ea. They also sell wise. I also see three different stand alone "jump" seat types, with dimensions listed. Are none of these even close to the size you need?

(Funny, I typed the competitor's name, and iboats automatically *******'d it out. Yet the add that popped up before I could type my response was fromt hat very same catalogue company! Based in the Carolinas, Over there with a Ton of stuff)

Newbie@boats

Chief Petty Officer

Well, I've only looked on Iboats and eBay....

It was like $155 per back to back seat, which in my opinion is not a bad deal at all.

I had a Larson with almost mint seats in it, I gave the boat away for free because I made $1000+ parting it out I got the boat for free.

I should of kept it a little bit longer :( I thought I was out of the boat game.