2008 Q4 Running Weird Please Help

dmoss8928

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey guys I got a question for you experienced Tahoe owners. Last Sunday I had th boat on the lake and for the first hour and a half the boat did great!! Then I had stop to hook up the tube and it died while it was in neutral. It started right back up BUT once I gave it a little gas it would die. The only way it could get it out of the whole is to floor it and give it all the gas I could. It was like that for about an hour then it died it neutral again and it would NOT start back up. Had to get a jet ski to pull me to the dock :facepalm:. Once I got it home it started up on the hose but it would still die once you give it a little bit of gas. Can someone one point me in the direction I need to go to try to get this fixed? Thanks guys!!

spdracr39

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 2008 Q4 Running Weird Please Help

What engine and is it MPI or Carb. My first guess with no info would be to change the water sep/fuel filter.

dmoss8928

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 2008 Q4 Running Weird Please Help

What engine and is it MPI or Carb. My first guess with no info would be to change the water sep/fuel filter.

Its a 4.3 and card. I have replace the fuel filter before the last outing so its brand new