Need value on 1979 Fiber Cell Cordova

idahoelk

Cadet
I am looking at a 1979 Fiber Cell Cordova 19' and need help to find a value for this boat. Fiber Cell is not listed as a manufacturer on NADA. Anyone have an idea on how to find a value on this boat? It has a new 5.7 300HP in it and is sweet looking.:confused:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Need value on 1979 Fiber Cell Cordova

Welcome aboard

Good luck. They were a "flash in the pan" business and did not make enough boats to rate NADA and were only in business a very short time.

There is another iboat member here that has one and I recall some repair work being done to the gimbel bearing.

idahoelk

Cadet

Thanks Bob. I know it is difficult finding anything out about this company, though I did find an article about them from the late 70's. They were manufactured in Salt lake City, UT just a couple of hours from where I am at but I have only seen a couple of these for sale both bigger than the one I'm considering (23' & 26') one has a jet in it.

here is the link to the article: http://preview.tinyurl.com/7knvz9a

Bondo

Staff member

I am looking at a 1979 Fiber Cell Cordova 19' and need help to find a value for this boat. Fiber Cell is not listed as a manufacturer on NADA. Anyone have an idea on how to find a value on this boat? It has a new 5.7 300HP in it and is sweet looking.:confused:

Ayuh,... With old boats like that, it's Worth exactly whatever yer Willin' to pay....

idahoelk

Cadet

Well Bond-o I think this one will be nice when it's done...when (if) I get it i'll put up pics of the boat and will probably be seeking help from everyone here to finisher her up right and get her in the water...if it all comes together i'll be startin one of those restoration threads :eek::confused::facepalm: