Hailing Boomyal

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hailing Boomyal

Dat's da one KaGee. Go for it. It'll flush everything worthy of flushing. :D <br /><br />Muffs are only necessary for those unfortunate Black Anchor weenies. :p <br /><br />I went out crabbing this weekend with a friend, he with his boat with the black anchor. While waiting for him to finish pulling his last trap, I cranked the wheel hard left to lock, at about 2500 rpm. I just sat off his stern with my boat turning round and round like it had a stake planted thru it amidships. We never moved an inch while setting up a whirlpool that kept washing against his transom. He was utterly amazed that my boat would turn like that. All six in my boat enjoyed the 'E' ticket ride. <br /><br />When he finally finished and started to take off, I just wheeled the old Gulfstream out of the park position and blew right on past him.

KaGee

Admiral

Can I run the engine with it connected?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Can I run the engine with it connected?
Abolutley, that's what it is for. Water goes up and water goes down. Everything is covered, everything is flushed. You can do it in the daylight, you can do it in the dark of night. The great thing about it is that it puts you another notch away from the BLACK ANCHORS. <br /><br />It's what you want Kagee. It's what you need. It's what you should have had all these years. :p

KaGee

Admiral

It's what you want Kagee. It's what you need. It's what you should have had all these years.
oooooooohhhhhhhh! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!<br />Tell me more! :D <br /><br />Sounds like an infomercial!