19-Somethin! Thundercraft Titan Tri-Hull Resto

Hey, Im new to the forums, and I thought what better way to introduce myself then to start a restoration post.. I have a 19 Something Thundercraft Titan, This was my papas old boat he got it back in 2000 or something from a friend and the friend took the motor off it, since I dont have a boat of my own and I am about to get my boaters and drivers license I thought I might as well fix the little thing up so I would have something me and my friends can take and and ski and ube behind it. So here comes the things that are wrong with this old boat.. I need to adress the flooring issue, there is a nice big crack in the middle section of the floor towards the back, it isnt all the way up the bow but it goes to the back middle. Buttt, the sides of the boat are pretty sturdy, more sturdier than I thought, Then there are no seats in the boat, so I will have to get new seats for the bow and driver and passenger, any ideas are welcome, I also need a trailer for the boat as it is sitting on rugs and bags of sand out in the open, so I'm not worried about the boat being waterlogged or anything. Then I will have to find a motor, I'm thinking a 115 or a 90, whichever I can find a better deal on.. I thinking that the flooring and upholstery will only take a week when I get everything, but I am really worried about the transom, It feels strong but you never know, Im going replace the stringer and maybe add some more, But I'm ready for Ideas, and I am open to all..
-Thanks
Will(MGK)

4x4nutcase

Recruit
Re: 19-Somethin! Thundercraft Titan Tri-Hull Resto

have you started on your restore yet ? theres a couple of great threads on here where they completely redone the floors and stringers i have been checking out. as i plan on doing mine at the end of the season. what model is your boat ??