Newbie with Glastron questions

Astro4x4

Recruit
Hello all,
New to forums and new to sterndrive boats. I picked up a Glastron SSV 175 bowrider on the cheap for the cottage to compliment our 12 foot aluminum. The engine is fresh with 70 hours on it but the sterndrive needed the bellows done ( and come to find gimble bearing) which I did myself with the help of the almighty interwebs and this site - thank you. Had it out twice now at a local to home lake and had a blast tubing etc. and I'm finding myself wanting more. But this old girl is going to have to do for a few years as I just bought a new Triumph motorcycle. In my quest to learn more I have a few questions.
The OEM horn don't work, I can't even locate it anywhere in or on the boat - anyone know where it might be? I'm going to mount some new ones beside the windsheild or ....... ?
I've got some black fittings on the hull that I can't figure out - for a top or cover or .....? see pics

IMG_1382.jpgIMG_1383.jpgIMG_1384.jpgIMG_1385.jpg

Also have 2 screws on either side in same location, the ones on the port side have plastic tabs under them that look like something was broke off them.
IMG_1389.jpg