Scored today!!!

mphy98

Lieutenant
Every now and then a guy gets lucky. Yesterday was my day. I have been putting off buying a trolling motor for the starcraft. I was trolling the craig's list adds and lo and behold a brand new in the box 24 volt 65lb thrust Evinrude bow mount trolling motor. I believe these are made by Minkota. The guy works for Evinrude and got it as a door prize. It is a tiller for the front but for $150.00 for a still in the box, I couldn't go wrong. Every now and then a blind squirell gets an acorn.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Scored today!!!

sweeeet.

I envision 2 batteries going under the port console in the near future.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Gonna be sneakin' up on those walleyes!

mk4713

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I never find good stuff like that... Good job

wanttofly

Petty Officer 3rd Class

My dad's friend passed away several years ago and had a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins fully loaded. The truck sat in my dads barn for well over a year and every time I would go by and think that would be a nice truck. Finally one day I tell him to call the executor of the estate and ask what she wanted for it. Told my dad 8000 or best offer, told him to offer her 6000 and see what she says. She took it, felt kind of bad when I got home and priced it out, over 15000. Once a life everyone gets a steal of a deal, well lets hope its not my only.