1965 Mercury 110 9.8hp outboard motor

ron_rocks37

Recruit
I recently have had this motor running, after about 45 min to hour of trolling, the motor will die, I can get it restarted but it continues repeatedly. Is this a Carb issue, when it does this there is no pressure on the squeeze bulb. Thanks, Ron

Smerfs8485

Recruit
Re: 1965 Mercury 110 9.8hp outboard motor

Hello there I got 65 110 also. Great little beast. I would try the fuel bulb to start with. These motors are strong all they need is fuel and spark they go for a long time. sounds like you may be lacking the fuel part. Bulb is cheap and it wont hurt to try.

radgumbo

Seaman Apprentice

I recently have had this motor running, after about 45 min to hour of trolling, the motor will die, I can get it restarted but it continues repeatedly. Is this a Carb issue, when it does this there is no pressure on the squeeze bulb. Thanks, Ron

Hi....I don't have a suggestion for you but, I have the exact same motor. If you ever decide to sell your motor please consider me first. I would like to restore mine completely and could use a parts motor. Thanks and good luck in getting your going again.

keuka645

Recruit

Hi....I don't have a suggestion for you but, I have the exact same motor. If you ever decide to sell your motor please consider me first. I would like to restore mine completely and could use a parts motor. Thanks and good luck in getting your going again.

I have a 1965(ibelieve) mercury 110 9.8 hp Where can I find the fuel connector to the motor I need one and the new ones are to big in circumforence to fit the connection in the motor, thanks keuka 645

radgumbo

Seaman Apprentice

I have a 1965(ibelieve) mercury 110 9.8 hp Where can I find the fuel connector to the motor I need one and the new ones are to big in circumforence to fit the connection in the motor, thanks keuka 645

Hi...try these guys...www.oldmercs.com