Honda 9.9 Rectifier Part Number

Adam Pilgrim

Recruit
I ordered a replacement rectifier/regulator for my 1988 electric start outboard 9.9 outboard. The dealer sent the one for the manual start engine. This has four wires whereas the electric start version has extras that are involved with the starter relay circuit. The manual version's part number on the packet is 31700-ZV4-003. To help speed-up replacement, does anyone know what the part number is for the electric start version is?

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Honda 9.9 Rectifier Part Number

when Paul or Elvin get on, they will be able to tell you exactly what you need, they are the Guru's of this section of board.......

wish i could be more help

good luck :)

Dave

Adam Pilgrim

Recruit

I've heard from my Honda dealer that the part I need has been discontinued. It seems that he has sent me a suitable unit but it needs some changes to the starter circuitry to incorporate it. Thanks for thinking about this for me.

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer

anytime, and am wondering what Paul and Elvin can do to help, i am mere nOOb still learning , they are the Guru's

pvanv

Admiral

anytime, and am wondering what Paul and Elvin can do to help, i am mere nOOb still learning , they are the Guru's

I'm a Tohatsu guy... I leave the Hondas to Hondon... it's his specialty :)