Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradC-iboats

Chief Petty Officer
Teleflex Marine is partnering with iboats.com to offer an exclusive field test for iboats.com Forums members for a new product line called XTREME Mechanical Steering. We are looking for 10 participants who have boats that fit the following specifications:

-Pontoon and center console boats powered by a single outboard engine with a horsepower between 75-135 HP
-Existing steering cannot be power assisted or hydraulic

If selected, Teleflex Marine will send you a free XTREME Mechanical Steering System (bezel, helm, cable - everything you will need except the steering wheel) for your specific boat. You would then install the steering system and provide a review on how the system performs. Then, the system is yours to keep for free!

If your boat fits the above criteria and you would like to be considered for the field test, please reply to this post with:

The make, model, and year of your boat (example: Key West, 176 CC, 2011)
The make, horsepower, and year of your engine (example: Mercury, 115 HP, 2011)

We will then select 10 random participants for the field test. We will announce the lucky participants next week.

Good Luck and Happy Boating!

iboats.com

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
Re: Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum member

1998 Bluewave 18'9" classic

1998 90HP Evinrude SPL

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Teleflex XTREME Mechanical Steering Field Test - Exclusive offer for Forum member

bump

oops!

Supreme Mariner

bump

JDA1975

Lieutenant

should sticky it instead of having to bump, sounds like a neat deal if ya have a boat that fits

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I'd like to submit this rig for the test...
SmokerCraftV1.jpg

(photo credit: GT)

...but I fear there would be way to much power for that TeleFlex steering cable. Yah, even for the XTREME model. Maybe if we braided three of them together it could handle that kind of rippen strength.

So, I suppose I'll submit the 1980 Sea Nymph SS 165 with 1984 Evinrude V4 90 HP:)

Status
Not open for further replies.