Red Tuna Shirt Club

RojoSnapper

Cadet
Has anyone ever heard of Red Tuna Shirt Club? I saw them on another forum. Apparently if you join the club, you receive a new fishing t-shirt each month from around the world.

I can never get enough fishing t-shirts so I'm checking it out...I'm curious if anyone has experience.

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: Red Tuna Shirt Club

not bad if you don't mind paying $20 a shirt for shirts someone else picks out. i wonder how they work the payment. RT makes the shirts; I ownder where they get the source shirt.

RojoSnapper

Cadet

I signed up so I'll let you know how it goes.

I don't think the $20 is bad, considering that it includes shipping. The past shirts on their site look good, and are something different than the same ol' generic fishing shirts you can buy at the sporting goods store.

RojoSnapper

Cadet

Well I joined Red Tuna Shirt Club back in May so I figured I'd follow up.

I've received two shirts so far and they have been great. The first was from a charter service called "Guatemalan Billfishing Adventures" and the most recent was from "Canyon Runner Sportfishing" in NJ. The shirt quality is very high and I really like getting some unique shirts. I wear fishing t-shirts almost every day so its nice to get something new and different each month.

Highly recommended...