jmbob

jmbob

Recruit
I,m having trouble finding some info on my 1965 Sweet Sixteen. It's a 90 hp V4 and I need to know the fuel oil mix ratio before I try and fire it up. It was last on the water in 91. Was stored inside up untill last year, it was still covered while out side. I,m going to restore this old classic, but first things first. If anybody has any technical info on this boat, please share it with me. At the present I have 3 vintage boats to restore. I'm starting with this sweet sixteen. Thanks Jmbob

Bondo

Staff member
Re: jmbob

I,m having trouble finding some info on my 1965 Sweet Sixteen. It's a 90 hp V4 and I need to know the fuel oil mix ratio before I try and fire it up. It was last on the water in 91. Was stored inside up untill last year, it was still covered while out side. I,m going to restore this old classic, but first things first. If anybody has any technical info on this boat, please share it with me. At the present I have 3 vintage boats to restore. I'm starting with this sweet sixteen. Thanks Jmbob

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard Jimbob,... Yer motor is actually a lain over Outboard powerhead, hooked up to a Stringer drive.....

I'm gonna move this thread to the Johnnyrude forum for yer Motor questions...

If ya got Drive questions, you can repost in this forum for answers...

Donno what kinda Tech info yer lookin' for,....
I owned 1 of them, along time ago,...
No way I'd waste my time restorin' 1...