Capacity Sticker for 1995 Nitro 190 DC

KYWayne

Recruit
I just bought a 1995 Nitro 190 DC bass boat and am looking for a decent picture of the capacity plate to have a new one made from. Mine is complete worn off (completely silver), and would like to get one made as soon as possible.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: Capacity Sticker for 1995 Nitro 190 DC

If you don't have any luck with the pic, you can order one through Basspro shops for about $50... they just need your HIN.

KYWayne

Recruit

Well, no luck so far. I did call Tracker parts and they want $75 for one. Hoping to go the cheaper route and get one printed online.

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander

Not sure that the Coast Guard or Law Enforcement will recognize a capacity plate other than from the manufacturer????

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Welcome to iboats.

WOW that is allot of money for a sticker :facepalm:

Call them back and ask the proper capacities and max HP for the boat.......

Google images uscg capacity sticker and then have at it at making your own.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Not sure that the Coast Guard or Law Enforcement will recognize a capacity plate other than from the manufacturer????

Many people here in the restoration section have made them in the past. Here is another site which may help http://newboatbuilders.com/pages/labels.html

I believe they will as long as it is formatted properly and honestly ........... I have NEVER had one checked by USCG or the Police in my life.........

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander

I stand corrected,.................

Scubasteve007

Recruit

I just bought a 1995 Nitro 190 DC bass boat and am looking for a decent picture of the capacity plate to have a new one made from. Mine is complete worn off (completely silver), and would like to get one made as soon as possible.

Hi KYWayne,

I have a 1993 190DC that has all the decals and the plate too completely intact if you would like to see mine. Is it the metal one on the transom?

Email me at sgjohansen@shaw.ca and tell me exactly what you would liketo see and I'll send you a shot of it.

Hope this helps!

Steve