2006 Tahoe Q6 won't start back!!!

wpfd269

Recruit
I just put my 2006 Tahoe Q6 4.3 MPI in the water for the first time since buying it. It ran like a champ for about 2 hours. After stopping in a cove and shutting it off for about 30 minutes, I went back to start it up and it sounded like it was running a little rough. I went to put it into gear and didn't sound any better. When I shifted it back to neutral it died. Cranked and cranked and cranked, but it wouldn't start, just turned over. Checked in the engine compartment (like I knew what I was looking for?) and all wires looked good, oil looked good (no chocolate milk look). My kill switch was locked in and switched on. After trying and trying I had to be pulled in.

Side note: When we were floating in the cove with the boat off, my radio would turn on all by itself and at a louder level than I previously had it. I would turn it off, then a couple seconds later it would turn on again at the loud level. Finally had to turn the master switch off to keep the radio off. Don't know if it adds to any of the motor problems or not, just weird. If there are any suggestions I would appreciate it.