Boat Registration Stickers

golf101

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Any recommendations for online sign companies that make registration number stickers? Looking for something good but easy to apply.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Boat Registration Stickers

iboats has registration number stickers.
i used hardline stickers on my boat. i used the green w/ black outline...
just a thought. my nebraska boating rules book states that the numbers should be block letters/numbers. them green ones i got aren't block. very ledgeble, but not block. so far i've not been hassled by leo's about it. but food for thought depending on the rules in your state.

rheagler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I know you said online, but I went to a local sign shop. I got exactly what I wanted, chose the color from way too many choices. They took less than a week and cost about $14.00.

PrinceValium

Chief Petty Officer

I bought my stickers from the local hardware store. They need to be 3" letters/numbers and need to stand out easily. If the numbers go on a black color they should be white or a visible color, they also should be vinyl.

UncleWillie that site looks good...wish I had seen that before doing mine.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Being from Atlanta there has to be 50 sign shops close to you that will do this for a really good price installed so yuo won't even need to put them on and you can pick from thousands of different fonts

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander

It wouldn't hurt your local economy to buy yours near home....