Forum Introduction

Boatdope

Recruit
Hi,
Just wanted to say hello to the forum. Have been to iboats for a couple of years with Bayliner 2250 Ciera, but became the proud owner of a 1997 Misty Harbor 2400 XT Performance Pontoon Boat, picked up last Saturday March 31. I love the boat, and I am sure almost that my wife will after the dirt, Mildew, bugs, leaves and etc are gone. Will post some pictures in my profile soon. Changing carpet and some seats and hope to be in the water May 1. So you will see me lurking around the forum. Has been a great forum in the past.
Bill

Jeep Man

Commander
Re: Forum Introduction

Welcome aboard Boatdope. Hope you and the family enjoy tooning as much as we do.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looking forward to the pix of your toon. Welcome aboard the forum. You have found the source of great pontoon info.

Glenn

The Rooster

Ensign

Can't wait to see those pics, Bill. Don't believe I've ever seen a 2400 XT Misty. Good luck !!!

Boatdope

Recruit

Taking pictures now. Started removing rails and seats to recarpet. Removed strips on toons yesterday and started polishing. I think but not certain that I actually found a screw that wasn't stripped out.

Will post pics. Thanks for the welcome all.
Bill