Mercruiser exhaust manifold HELP!

maxum26

Cadet
Hello,
I am looking to replace my exhaust manifolds and risers asap. I have a 2001 mercruiser 5.0 L EFI motor. serial number
0M014875. it looks like I will also need a 3" riser spacer kit. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a kit from (manifolds,risers,spacers hardware and gaskets) I really dont want to order everything individually and miss something not to mention its very expensive.I was searching on ebay and could not find anything except GLM and i heard they are junk. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh and another number I pulled off the riser is 807988-C I couldnt find any other number on the manifolds or the spacers.
Thanks,

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: Mercruiser exhaust manifold HELP!

GLM's are from China.

You can get the original OEM Mercruiser, or you can get Barr or Osco.

I bought a set (kit) of Barr manifolds thru http://www.ebasicpower.com and as I recall, you could also specify the spacer (or not)

pyrotek

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Mercruiser exhaust manifold HELP!

Agree with ^^^. I just bought Osco from ebasicpower and was pleased with the product so far (although not installed yet). Most here will tell you to get the OEM gaskets since they are made from a better grade material. There site is pretty easy to navigate and find the whole kit easily. Shipping was also very reasonable considering their weight.