Prayer Request for My Friend

ehenry

Commander
Please say a prayer for my friend Paul. He was severely burned Saturday. He is in the burn center here in MS. From what I understand, he has 2nd degree burns on his head, face, neck, arms, hand, and torso. They have done some type of surgery on him this morning and he is now in the recovery room.

The last thing I heard from his wife, Sarah, was that "He is in the recovery room and I can hear him snoring." Hopefully the snoring is a good sign.

This man is the brother I didnt have.

Thank you all.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: Prayer Request for My Friend

Prayers to your brother for a complete recovery ehenry.

tpenfield

Staff member

My thoughts are with you and your friend.

Philip_G

Chief Petty Officer

Best wishes for your friend and his family

southkogs

Staff member

You got it. Best wishes to Paul on a speedy recovery.

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hope he pulls through for you.^

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Payers and thoughts go out to your friend Paul and his family. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Absolutely sent.

Jeep Man

Commander

Thoughts, hope and prayers to you and your brother of the heart.

Moody Blue

Captain

Thoughts and best wishes to Paul and his family. He has a long road to recovery ahead. He and his family will need your support.

FlaCowboy

Ensign

Paul, Sarah and Family will be in our prayers.

Keep us posted

Tyme2fish

Commander

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort, You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.
Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.
As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.
All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

aspeck

Staff member

Ehenry, any word? Still praying and believing for a swift recovery for Paul and strength for you, his family, and all involved.

ehenry

Commander

All,

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

I saw Paul today for the first time since the accident. They have done some skin grafts on his face and hands. His spirits are good and the pain is much less today. To give you all an idea of Paul's spirit and just the type person he is. He told me about the graft procceedures and told me be sure and get to the farm supply store and pick up some root rings because they used pig skin on his nose and if Sara caught him rooting in the flower beds she would be worse on him than the fire was.

For those of you who aren't familiar raising hogs and such....a root ring is slotted steel ring that you clamp in a hogs snout to keep them from rooting up the pasture when you turn them out. This is the type guy Paul is.