Who says I'm not good to my wife??

Tyme2fish

Commander
I fired up one of the riding lawn mowers, got the chipper/shredder fired up and running, and put oil in the bar oil tank for the electric chain saw. That should help to keep Mrs.Tyme busy while I'm away on this fishing trip.

And to further help her, I hooked the log chain to the F-150 and pulled a broken off tree up to the garage area so Mrs.Tyme can run the extension cord to the chain saw and cut this thing up for firewood.

I'm so good to her!!!!
eek.gif

sutor623

Rear Admiral
Re: Who says I'm not good to my wife??

I fired up one of the riding lawn mowers, got the chipper/shredder fired up and running, and put oil in the bar oil tank for the electric chain saw. That should help to keep Mrs.Tyme busy while I'm away on this fishing trip.

And to further help her, I hooked the log chain to the F-150 and pulled a broken off tree up to the garage area so Mrs.Tyme can run the extension cord to the chain saw and cut this thing up for firewood.

I'm so good to her!!!!
eek.gif

Yeah I'm guessing she's a real keeper.

Hahaha just kidding man. Thats cool that she can run equipment, I doubt mine could even start up the chainsaw.

Tyme2fish

Commander

It's an electric chain saw for the small stuff ,but I "forbid" her to operate it. The chipper/shredder and the lawn mower she can operate with proficiency .:D

sutor623

Rear Admiral

It's an electric chain saw for the small stuff ,but I "forbid" her to operate it. The chipper/shredder and the lawn mower she can operate with proficiency .:D

Gotcha. I'm glad my wife loves to go on fishing trips with me. I get to go quite a bit more than I used to. If I want to go without her I just plan to leave REALLY early in the morning. Works like a charm. She helps me pay for gas, cook the fish, and she looks a whole lot better in a bathing suit then my friends do. :)

Tyme2fish

Commander

She was invited on this trip but said that she'd rather work in her flower gardens.

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Tyme, I'm glad to see there are still some true gentlemen in this world. I just hope Mrs. Tyme appreciates the effort you put forth to make her life easier. I hope you enjoy your fishing trip. And by the way, did you remember to service the string trimmer. No sense in her mowing the yard if she isn't going to trim it too. :D

Tyme2fish

Commander

She'll have to borrow the neighbor's trimmer as ours died last year. However, I am getting her a new gas trimmer for Mothers Day!! And that is no joke!!!

FlaCowboy

Ensign

She'll have to borrow the neighbor's trimmer as ours died last year. However, I am getting her a new gas trimmer for Mothers Day!! And that is no joke!!!

LMAO....I would get Shot if I did that :eek:

Good Luck on the fishing trip.

GTS225

Petty Officer 3rd Class

The chipper/shredder .............she can operate with proficiency .:D
***********************************************************************************

and you say she said she would rather work in her flower garden? I'm adding two and two, and coming up with you being a missing person. Fresh-planted flower garden, a well-cleaned chipper-shredder hauled off to the local metal recycler, and your boat found empty, circling in the lake all by itself.
Might be wise to.....ummmm.....reconsider things a bit.

Roger

Tyme2fish

Commander

***********************************************************************************

and you say she said she would rather work in her flower garden? I'm adding two and two, and coming up with you being a missing person. Fresh-planted flower garden, a well-cleaned chipper-shredder hauled off to the local metal recycler, and your boat found empty, circling in the lake all by itself.

Roger

LOL That reminds me of an experience years ago. We had a new preacher at church and he was making house visits. Every time he showed up, Mrs. Tyme was not at home.On several of those visits one or more of Mrs. Tyme's attractive nieces were at our house. After a few visits, he was really eying the freshly dug vegetable garden.:eek:

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

Roger

I was thinking the same thing..:rolleyes:...Might not be long before you're pushing up Daisies in that flowergarden:D

NYBo

Admiral

Just be careful. The next time she's giving you "the eye", she may be trying to figure out how many cuts she needs to make with that chain saw so that she can run you through that chipper/shredder.:eek:

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sounds like Mrs Tyme may be checking to see if her flower garden is really deep enough to hide a "missing" Mr Tyme. May have to learn how to sleep with one eye open.

tallcanadian

Captain

You are a true gentleman. My hats off to you. I say this standing behind a brick wall. Good luck to you. How are you at making a dog house? :D:D