Boat Top

lamphega

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Putting my new aft cover on, looks sweet. But it keeps pulling my top backward. Is there supossed to be a latch to keep the top to the front? My top slides very easily.

lamphega

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat Top

Is that what those two studs are that stick down from the top in the front? I thought those were just head knockers and were about to cut off.

renojim

Seaman Apprentice

Very cool, got your aft cover. Here's some pics of what came in my boat.
roof latch 1.JPGroof latch 2.jpgroof latch 3.jpgroof latch 4.jpgroof latch 5.jpg
What did it cost? Does it have a rear window. I had mine custom made with a rear window and it was pricey.

lamphega

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cost about $300.00 and has 2 rear windows. And thank you for including pictures...I found those metal things in boat and could not for the life of me figure out what they were for....looked like some kind of scrapper to me...there still in the side pockets I think. Thanks again.

renojim

Seaman Apprentice

You found them, thats cool sure beats making them.
My top cost a fair amount more. When I got it I didn't even think about OEM. Didn't see one on Aristocrafts website. I should of asked. To late now.
Take Care

ziggy

Admiral

glad ya found out what them studs were for prior to removing them. i thought i'd conk myself on these too. a bolt through the top of my head. i've been in some rough seas with my nineteen and have yet to contact the hardtop latches. guess AristoCraft had the forsight to put the just enough in from the sides of the boat that this mostly isn't an issue.

yer gonna like having the latches. when the hardtop is secured to the windshield, it (the hardtop) don't rack near as much as when it's not connected. much more stable.

good luck on your title too. saw yer other thread and was sad for you. i didn't comment as i have no answers for ya on the title. i got mine from out state too (south dakota), a consignment sale. guess sd and ne have similar methods of titling as i didn't experience the blues when i transferred it to me. hope it works out for ya. the season is fast approaching us..