Cayon Creek Dog Snacks?

R Socey

Chief Petty Officer
My brother told me he heard that these snacks were getting dogs sick all over the country. The duck was my dogs favorite. Does anyone know anything about it? :confused::eek::facepalm::mad:

R Socey

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Cayon Creek Dog Snacks?

My brother told me he heard that these snacks were getting dogs sick all over the country. The duck was my dogs favorite. Does anyone know anything about it? :confused::eek::facepalm::mad:

Thanks for that info: My dog started having problems urinating, right after he had some chicked jerky. The word China is becoming a dirty word for me: avian flu, lead in toys, tanted dog treats... Now I need to figure out my best course of action regarding my dogs health - man I hate going to the blood sucking vet, and any possible redress. Who is liable?

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Re: Cayon Creek Dog Snacks?

These are the gourmet $100% potein, $20.00, a bag tanted crap. I am going to stick to the milkbones too - he likes the multi colored ones. Nice looking boat but the River_ Lizard was cool!

Before we finish dumping all over these dog food items from China, because....well, they are from China.... consider that the FDA has found no problems...and the FDA is the same agency that clears your food.

There is far more evidence that our pets....just like us...are developing food allergies that have little to do with the actual quality of the food product but more to do with the content.
If you have a peanut allergy, the quality of the peanut butter that you ate is of little significance.

Milkbone? Have you read the ingredient list? :facepalm:
Oh, wait...made in the US ....must be first class....:eek:
Some similar hysteria on the web about Milkbone....no evidence of any problem....but it's all traffic on the usual junk sites...same as the links included about this.

Get your dog checked for allergies, or do the homework yourself.

By elimination, I figured out that my dog has significant adverse reaction to soya products. I take the time to screen his diet, and the problem has gone away.
Nothing to do with food quality at all.