Wellcraft - need help identifying this model

BansheeVision

Seaman
Wellcraft guys and gals, I am trying to identify which model this 1984 boat is. The HIN is WELE1795M83G
Any best guess as to size would be great as well.
13164732_9.JPG13164732_1X.JPG13164732_3.JPG13164732_5.JPG13164732_7.JPG

Thanks.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Wellcraft - need help identifying this model

Based on the HIN it is an 83

oops!

Supreme Mariner

the one pic that works looks like a 23.

i regularly call the mfg;s to id boats....they can tell you every thing from the hin

BansheeVision

Seaman

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Maybe a SUN CRUISER 210 - 21'(STERN,Fiberglass,8,1/260/Gasoline) or
SUN CRUISER 230 - 23'(STERN,Fiberglass,8,1/260/Gasoline) ???

There was a Nova and a Sun Hatch along with a few others offered with the 260hp engine.

Thanks guys!

If you double click on the bow shot it will expand. I could post the link to the page in anyone needs more detail.

BansheeVision

Seaman

I have always admired Wellcraft(never had one), I think I'm out on this one guys. If anyone is interested I'll give you the info through PM (It's in St.Louis going tomorrow). It's on a EZ-loader. 700 mile round trip and too big a difference between 21' & 23' value to gamble for me. I claim to have only owned 5 boats because those were the ones a had given a name - this one would just be another trade commodity, and the numbers are just not there.

Thanks for your collective invaluable knowledge and assistance.

'just be another trade commodity' > OK I'll save you some typing and pre-slam myself: 'BAD Capitalist boat exploiter - bad on you!!!' (that's a very, I hope, inside joke).

Andy'sDelight

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have always admired Wellcraft(never had one), I think I'm out on this one guys. If anyone is interested I'll give you the info through PM (It's in St.Louis going tomorrow). It's on a EZ-loader. 700 mile round trip and too big a difference between 21' & 23' value to gamble for me. I claim to have only owned 5 boats because those were the ones a had given a name - this one would just be another trade commodity, and the numbers are just not there.

Thanks for your collective invaluable knowledge and assistance.

'just be another trade commodity' > OK I'll save you some typing and pre-slam myself: 'BAD Capitalist boat exploiter - bad on you!!!' (that's a very, I hope, inside joke).

No bashing here, if you're making money in the buy/sell/trade market on boats right now then you're doing great.