View Order History

l008com

Senior Chief Petty Officer
When I log into my iBoats account and click on "View Order History", I see some results, but not many.
And I think I know why. I think that sometimes, I am not prompted to log in when I'm checking out. But I'm still able to checkout using my account's email address. So I can still check an order status if I save the confirmation email, but those orders are not listed in my account's order history.

SO, the question is:

Is it possible for someone at iBoats to gather all of the purchases made through my email address that are NOT linked to my account, and LINK them to my account?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: View Order History

I will ask admin.

l008com

I will ask admin.

Ok. If someone can do it, it's NOT the email address associated with the forum. Its a different address i can give you.

Lindzi iboats

We would be happy to help you with this. I just need you to email Emily in Customer Service and she can help you out :) I sent you pm with her info. If you have any questions let me know! Thanks

oops!

Supreme Mariner

We would be happy to help you with this. I just need you to email Emily in Customer Service and she can help you out :) I sent you pm with her info. If you have any questions let me know! Thanks

lindz.....

you once again prove iboats customer service is the best....fantastic job girl.

but on a more personal note.........don't you have a plane to catch? :D