GAUGE help

badfish888

Seaman Apprentice
i have a multi function gauge by faira, and its shot, they want Almost $200 to rebuild it. so im looking for a new multi gauge. I need a tach,volt and fuel. and all i can find is tach fuel and oil, or MPH, volt and fuel. please help

badfish888

Seaman Apprentice
Re: GAUGE help

i know that, but i have the 4.5" hole already for a large multi gauge, i mite have to go that route tho

Mischief Managed

Lieutenant Commander

A Lowrance LMF400 will display: Alt Voltage, Battery Voltage, Engine Temp, Engine Water Pressure, Engine Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Engine Boost Pressure,Transmission Oil Pressure, Atmospheric Pressure, Temperature, Fluid Level, Water Speed (Paddlewheel), Ground Speed (GPS), and Tachometer. It also measures fuel flow very accurately which makes it an awesome gas gauge.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Go to Great Lakes skipper (greatlakesskipper.com They have the huge selection of multifunction gauges (new and new/old stock). Very reasonable prices as well. Have you actually troubleshot the gauge? If it doesn't have power and ground and the various sense lines and senders are not connected or are bad, the gauge cannot work. About 90% of gauge problems are NOT the gauge.

cyclops2

Banned

Thanks Silvertip.

Great site for gauges. I loved the price difference between analog & digitals. I was laughing so hard I was stamping my feet.

Digitals cost nothing compared to parts, labor, material, space & calibration of a analog.

Thank you very much for making my day. :):)