good deal or not so much

playbuoy24

Cadet
Hi every one got a newbie here just looking for some opinions.I just purchased a play buoy supreme 2424 i/o 3.0 in very good condition and low hours.I bought this from my aunt who's husband recentley passed away it has porta pottie sink aluminum roof and aluminum deck it just has slight ware to the seats but nut bad at all paid 5,000 how'd you think i did.

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: good deal or not so much

Here in central NY about 5 years ago I sold an 18' Starcraft Starfish to a friend with a 87 50 hp Evinrude due for major routine maintainance.The carpet was pretty badly stained uphoulstry was beginning to show wear.It did have a new bimini top that needed to be setup better and came with a couple of pfd's an anchor,boat hook and paddle.no trailer.I told hem the motor hadn't had any major maintenance since new and was due.
I was eager to sell and the boat was the exact size he wanted I asked for $4,000 and he said ok.
I think you did really well.

playbuoy24

Cadet

Thnks for the reply i thought i was getting the family discount i was just curious what others thought.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I assume the power plant is functioning properly. If so ya done good. Welcome aboard. What year model is it?

playbuoy24

Cadet

yes motor has had maintenance every year at local marina she has all records of maintenance.It's a 1993 playbuoy 2024 deluxe 24'.Thanks for welcome.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Cool. Throw up some pics when it's convenient.

playbuoy24

Cadet

will do i'll be picking it up tomorrow or thursday whenever i get time not in a huge hurry since we still have a little snow on the ground.