New Manitou SES owner (yeah) with radio questions

Haerterich

Cadet
Hello All;

Newbie to the pontoon life. Hopefully never look back to the bowrider days. Just bought a new 25' Manitou SES VP. Stinks living in WI, I have months to wait until I can be cruising on the water. We enjoy listening to the tunes while out with our friends. Nothing out of control, we are not teenagers... The boat we bought has the Kicker Speaker upgrade, not the maximum Polk/Sub/Amp upgrade. Anyone have the Kicker upgrade package? How is it?

Also if anyone has the major stereo upgrade package, where do they install the subwoofer? I have a powered bazooka sub from my last boat. I will probably install it in this boat. I would like to know where it should go.

Thanks in advance!
-Jeff

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: New Manitou SES owner (yeah) with radio questions

Welcome to iboats.

You should be happy with the Kickers expecially if you get a sub in there too, as to where to put it that would be anywhere you want to give up storage but under the con is a good place, you are just looking for space since it will sound the same no matter where you put it.

There are better speakers but the kickers are a good speaker adn ther si a reason they make them the upgraded ones, I would give it a spin this summer, should it ever get here, and see what you think, you can always upgrade agian next off season.

Coming out of a bow rider you will be stunned at how smooth a toon runs, thay are the smoothest boats on the water and Manitou is a good brand, you should be very pleased.