Torque shift prop

alamantia

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Torque shift prop. Has anyone on here tried using one? If so, what was your experiance?

impatico

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Torque shift prop

did you find a place that sells them? I want one!

Bondo

Staff member

did you find a place that sells them? I want one!

Ayuh,... I've been runnin' 1, 'n playin' with 'em for over 10 years now....

I Love mine....

You can find 'em used on ebay, or craigslist...
Parts can be found Here,...
Lot good learnin' 'bout 'em in there too....

impatico

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I might be buying a new boat so I will wait, but I will try to get one either way.

a co worker lives on the lake and has a 01 campion 545 BR with 4.3 and one of his friends had a 03 bayliner 185 with the 4.3 and a torque shift and they race around all the time, he said the bayliner beats him off the line and top speed all day long, he kept trying to buy it off him, never got it though

Bondo

Staff member

I might be buying a new boat so I will wait, but I will try to get one either way.

a co worker lives on the lake and has a 01 campion 545 BR with 4.3 and one of his friends had a 03 bayliner 185 with the 4.3 and a torque shift and they race around all the time, he said the bayliner beats him off the line and top speed all day long, he kept trying to buy it off him, never got it though

Ayuh,... I love mine, mostly for Trollin'....
At 11" pitch, my speeds are low, add my tabs, 'n it's really S l o w,...

Skiin', 'n playin', ya gotta be Careful,...
You can dislocate somebody's shoulder with a couple feet of slack, 'n an 11" pitch holeshot....

Top end is Great 'cause it's a big eared cupped ssteel blade that holds the water amazingly well....
Just turn the screw to set the final pitch ya want....

Bigrthanur

Cadet

I saw one on ebay complete for $199, go for it.

That was my prop and no one bought it for 199. :( dropped price to 89.00 someone bought it, thought it was worth more but guess not. I wanted to play with it because I really think it pretty cool. but i needed the money more.