Bimini mount

osukellen

Cadet
Hi Everyone,
First post here, and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas for my bimini top. I got a great used bimini for free, and will be mounting to my wake tower. It fits almost perfect, and I will be mounting to the rear verticle pole about 4 inches below where the board rack currently is in the attached picture. It has Taco hardware, so I am just going to tap into the frame of the tower, and screw in a deck hinge.

The problem is that it will just barely make contact with the front verticle pole. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mount the front so that I don't need to use the straps? Any type of hardware? I have a couple of ideas, but want to see what you all have to say.

Here are a couple of pics.
Thanks!

SNOB2011.jpg
Sunbrella.jpg

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Bimini mount

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,....

I'm havin' a hard time seein' what yer sayin'....

Why the deck hinge,..??

Have ya searched around on-line for the hardware, 'n fittin's used to make biminis,..??

I'd think there's a fitting that can be screwed to yer tower, that'll connect to what you've got, or other hardware to make it fit...

A hacksaw, 'n a box of fittings, 'n you can build 'bout Anything...

osukellen

Cadet
Re: Bimini mount

Thanks for the welcome.

Well I am using a deck hinge because the fittings on the bimini are set up for that, and I want to be able to fold up while in tow.

If anyone has any pictures of your tower/bimini set-up please post!

Thanks