98 partybarge console parts

wideopen98

Cadet
i either want to replace the top console and windshield and the dash gauge backing(the woodgrain) or at least paint the console and replace the windshield and woodgrain behing dash gauges...cant fing anywhere on suntracker website about parts...anyone know where i can find these things?? cant find them on other online or ebay sites....looks like the dash is the same for a 98 as some newer models so im sure its supported somewhere.....thanks!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: 98 partybarge console parts

That si a 14 year old part and I wold be very suprised if they had any left, boat companies are relatively small and can't stock parts like a giant car company, they just don't have the space so once the part si gone it is gone.

Alot of guys will hit the local street department and talk someone out of an old sign and make a new dash face out of that.

As for the winshield i think you will just have to find one and make it work, I checked the iboats store but all they have is new consoles with a windshield http://www.iboats.com/Wise-Premium-...9479659--**********.090544119--view_id.375552

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: 98 partybarge console parts

You can make a very attractive panel into which to mount gauges using clear plexiglass available from Lowes, Home Depot, etc. You can paint the back side of it virtually any color you wish. You can also buy the woodgrain vinyl at auto body supply stores and cover the plexiglass with that after you've cut the holes for the gauges. You can eliminate the plexiglass and use any hardwood (oak, maple, walnut, etc) that you've stained and varnished any shade you wish. There is nothing as attractive as real wood trim on a boat. Yes -- it does take periodic maintenance to keep it fresh but that goes along with boat ownership.