So where does one actually find/buy a Bravo 1 outdrive ???

tpenfield

Staff member
Occasionally, I do a little searching for replacement outdrives for my Bravo 1 . . . just in case I decide to replace it, I'll have an idea of where and how much $$$$.

It seems that many web site (iboats included) show pictures of the Bravo 1, but when it comes to showing available products only the Alpha's come up, no Bravo's

I Googled and got some listings for about $5,400, but then I click on the link and nothing comes up.

So, I have to wonder . . . where do you actually find Bravo 1 drives ???? :confused:

Friscoboater

Captain
Re: So where does one actually find/buy a Bravo 1 outdrive ???

Yep they are very expensive. The cheapest I can find for a good rebuilt one was around $2800. I got lucky and found one really cheap here from a mechanic that really needed some money, and he made me a really good deal. You can get a aftermarket lower from SEI, but they do not sell the upper. Check out my sea ray rebuild thread and I just posted some pictures and video of the one I found.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,.... I got 1 from a Good friend of a Great friend, who knew I was lookin' for a Deal....
They were partin' out a just runnin' rotten poker run kinda boat... cigarette type...

I got the early model BI, complete drive, 'n transom, as demo-sawed from the hull... trim included....

Bob's bud Kevin, 'n I have done alittle favor tradin' over the years, but cash deal at a Grand, is quite a Steal, I thought...

Hopefully, SEI will build on their product line,.... ;)

oops!

Supreme Mariner

you can get out of date (last years) off ebay for 2500 ish.

bravo1 are big bux