Need a loan

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander
Can someone loan me some $$$ so i can buy this boat?:rolleyes:

LIKE NEW, ONLY 150 HOURS, CAROLINA CUSTOM 26' CENTER CONSOLE AND HAS TWIN 225 YAMAHAS AND TRAILER. WE WERE SELLING FOR REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SELL AT 61,000.00
CONTACT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2192 BUILT BY RUSSELL DESIGNS, BUILDER FOR JARRETT BAY BOAT WORKS IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA
WE HAVE MORE PHOTOS AT YOUR REQUEST~

-Custom Design with Epoxy Clad Cold Molded Construction
-Garmin Fisher Finder 380C, Garmin GPS 182c/Plotter, JBL AM/FM/CD Stereo
-Yamaha MPH Speedometer, Ritchie Compass
-T Top with wrap around curtians and Taco Outriggers
-Twin Yamaha 225 Four Stroke Outboards with less than 135 Hours
-Motors are on Armstrong Aluminum Bracket
-177 Gallon Aluminum in deck Fuel Tank
-Transom Fish Box, Trim Tabs, Swim Ladder, Wash Down Pump
-Sea Star Hydraulic Steering System
-Double Axle Boat Trailer in Excellent Condition
-Outboard Engines and Boat Trailer recently Serviced

?

Last edited:

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: Need a loan

Only 61K, you want that in 100s, I should be able to dig that amount out of my couch cushions.

Very nice boat.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

If you can't afford to buy it, you sure as heck can't afford to feed it even if it was bought for you.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Ill build you a one off for le$$

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

jigngrub, you got that right! This boat has been on CS for a while now, I wonder if there is something wrong w it? It looks good just sitting on the trailor. I imagine it performs very well and cannot understand why it has'nt sold yet?

DBreskin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Looks like a fairly flat-bottom, displacement-type hull. I'd guess it rides very hard.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

jigngrub, you got that right! This boat has been on CS for a while now, I wonder if there is something wrong w it? It looks good just sitting on the trailor. I imagine it performs very well and cannot understand why it has'nt sold yet?

She's a beauty for sure, and if I could afford her there wouldn't be a Snapper or Grouper left in the Gulf of Mexico!:D

Philster

Captain

Looks like a fairly flat-bottom, displacement-type hull. I'd guess it rides very hard.

There are a number of boats like that without a lot deadrise at the transom and big, gouging V shaped fronts. The Carolina Customs are interesting. I've seen a couple of threads in other places where guys built them in their back yards. Blew my mind. That design is getting more popular and has a growing, loyal following.

To the OP: 61,000 dollar loan? I offer great interest rates, but you don't want to know what happens if you fall behind on payments. :D

sasto

Captain

Love them Carolina style hulls. I see they are still cold molding them.

They have little transom deadrise......but sport a sharp entry and flaired bow......a great design for rough seas, especially around the Outer Banks.

Having worked for a couple Carolina builders (Buddy Davis, Ricky Scarboro) years ago, they have a place in my heart. You have good taste, mommicked! :D

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

I have seen a few over the years and I think they are the most beautiful open fishing boat hulls. Like sasto said they seem to glide through seas that toss other silmilar or slightly larger sized offshore boats. One very nice one I saw was painted battleship gray, too cool! The new ones have the old tried and true style, w modern materials, the best of both worlds IMO.

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

what a great rig. I'd be interested to know its age in years, where/how it's been kept, and what it did in the recent storms. But the nice thing about boats like that, is they suffer no harm from being left outdoors.