ebay/paypal, UPDATE!!!

kei9th

Petty Officer 2nd Class
since my last post on the ebay/paypal issue has gotten a little heated i figured i would give a update on a new post. i got my two subwoofers back from the buyer today and as soon as the neighbor signed for the package the buyer was refunded his entire purchase plus shipping amount. when i inspected the woofers they have been DESTROYED! not like smashed with a hammer but anyone who knows anything about stereo knows when speakers are blown you can still move the speaker cone all the way up and down but you will feel like a sandpaper feeling of a fried voice coil. i cannot move the speaker cone more than a few millimeters before a dead stop. there is no way that i would ever send out something like that to anybody. called ebay, and im allowed to reopen the case. i was supposed to check the items to make sure they are as i sent them before refund. i didn't get a chance to check items before refund.

i have been into pissing people off with to much bass since i could drive. (sorry, the kind of chicks i like, enjoy having their hair blown around by bass.) not really, but i like the heart stopping, pounding bass. i have never fried a speaker as bad as theses were....never since i was 15 researching before the internet had youtube to show you how to do it right. i dont know the person who bought these speakers but they have destroyed them past the point where they can be fixed. so in 48 to 72 hours i should get a new decision on who was the bad guy and who was lying. im sure i wont win from what i have read on my last thread.

ill let you all know the final decision, i was told by the ebay lady on the fone that i was suppose to respond that the items were returned to me as i sent them before any refund. good luck to me!