No spark on 115 1995 Mercury

1nebel0

Chief Petty Officer
I wanted to catch all up on the latest which makes no sense...little background since it has been a couple of weeks.. I had no spark so rather then spend time testing, replaced switch box..Still no spark...disconnected yellow with black wire and also rev limited wire and have spark...put the rev limiter wire back on and still have spark...put the yellow/blk wire(kill wire) on and no spark.. has to be the wire right? test the wire to ground both at the terminal and the plug and no contiunity so good..Leave it for two weeks as I am too mad to spend any more time with it.. Father in law comes over for Xmas and we are bored so let's go work on the motor..maybe he can see what I am missing here... I hook the yellow/blk wire up and now have spark on all 4 cylinders. WTF........started the motor, dialed it in and ready to sell.....sooooooo I can;t tell everyone how I fixed it as it fixed itself and it really pis_ _ _ _ me off that I can't but felt that all needed to know the outcome which makes no sense! Thanks to all(just another Merc story)