Hey 5150abf

vergil

Petty Officer 1st Class
Whats your name there mean? Is it your secret service code name and now i know ill die?:eek: is it the number on your time card? surely to god its not part of your ssn #?:confused:
Stop me if i guess it or I am being too nosey?:facepalm: is it your birthday?
by the way have a Merry christmas:D

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: Hey 5150abf

I am going ot tell you but I have already dispatched an assasin to take you out as soon as you read it.

It is from my younger days of being a huge Van Halen fan, it was the name of an album and is the California criminal code for the criminally insane, so if you were acting really crazy the cops would call in a 5150 and the abf is my initials.

My welding hood is painted like Eddies guitar, red with white stripes, google it, and I tell people it is because I weld like Eddie plays guitar, my other favorite is "If welding were Star Wars, I would be Yoda"

You have a great Christmas too.

luckyjr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Amazing, how music effects our lifes. I remember setting in a show on New Years eve watching Rock Around the Clock. Don't know the year but it was the birth of rock n roll.

vergil

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like van halen as well, Thanks for sharing

86 century

Ensign

He lives in indiana so most of what he does probly wont make much sense to the rest of the world.

vergil

Petty Officer 1st Class

He lives in indiana so most of what he does probly wont make much sense to the rest of the world.

well, indiana aint so bad, (it sure aint kentucky though), though the world probably thinks were all silly thinks to the turtleman

fishrdan

Admiral

the California criminal code for the criminally insane.

That's what I thought when I first saw one of your posts, then when I found out you were a welder, I thought it was some obscure aluminum alloy..... :D

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Not sure what alloy we use,5052 I think, R&D took care of that and someone else orders it, I just call my tow motor guy and tell him I need more, we do go through alot of it though, I just ran a rough estimate and I use about 9000 lbs of aluminum a day just making the tubes if you throw in crossmembers, rails and all the other aluminum bits and pieces we put on them it is probably closer to 25,000-30,000 lbs a day.

Very glad I don't get the bill for that.

vergil i used to spend my summers down in Kentucky and there is some places down there im pretty sure you should have to have a passport to go to...

vergil

Petty Officer 1st Class

vergil i used to spend my summers down in Kentucky and there is some places down there im pretty sure you should have to have a passport to go to...

Like where? I am curious at what part of o tucky you used to vist, there are a lot of places that make you feel like your in another country

My grandparents have lived down there for about 12 years near Benton. but oppossum trot and monkeys eybrow were some of the wierd places that i can remember right off the top of my head. Ive been all over the state with them but the people were always so nice down there !

86 century

Ensign

Most of my family is from eastern ky
Around the harlen area.

Good people they take care of there own(i think we would be better off if more of the people in the world where like them)