I need pictures of a 19' Sea Ray Seville closed bow.

PaJon

Seaman
Does anyone have any pictures of a closed bow Seville they could post ? I just picked one up that was gutted by the po and I would like to see what it looked like to make a decision on restoring it or not. I have always been a fan of open bows and this would be my first closed one. Thanks, Jon

Bondo

Staff member
Re: I need pictures of a 19' Sea Ray Seville closed bow.

I just picked one up that was gutted by the po and I would like to see what it looked like to make a decision on restoring it or not.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,....

You've got a blank slate,... Who cares what it Used to be....

Build it to what you Want it to be.... ;)

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Go to google.com, go to images, then type in 19' Sea Ray Seville closed bow

You will get lots of picture

PaJon

Seaman

Go to google.com, go to images, then type in 19' Sea Ray Seville closed bow

You will get lots of picture

I checked yahoo and google both but couldn't find one close enough to mine. I'll take a few pictures later this evening. I've seen many closed bows but not like this. It's almost like a mini cabin cruiser.

PaJon

Seaman

Here are a couple of pictures. Sorry for the crappy quality, had to use my cell.

IMG_20111218_185857.jpg

IMG_20111218_185914.jpg

IMG_20111218_185929.jpg

oops!

Supreme Mariner

usually cuddies under 22 are used for storage.......possibly the occasional nap for a young-un

Thalasso

Commander

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,....

You've got a blank slate,... Who cares what it Used to be....

Build it to what you Want it to be.... ;)

Not to sound desrespectivle, but why would you buy it based on your comment about restoring it.

PaJon

Seaman

usually cuddies under 22 are used for storage.......possibly the occasional nap for a young-un

That's about all there is room for in there.

I had two thoughts when I bought this one. First, my ray has an omc drive. I was thinking I could use this as a repower when the time comes. It has a strong running merc 3.0. Second thought was to finish this and use it next summer as I do a restoration on my ray. I found two soft spots on the floor when I was winterizing her.

PaJon

Seaman

Not to sound desrespectivle, but why would you buy it based on your comment about restoring it.

I bought it for the power plant. It has a strong running merc 3.0. That and the trailer is worth more than the $250 I paid for it.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

a 3l in a ninteen cuddy is very underpowered......especially an old ray......they were well built......and too heavy for that motor imho

PaJon

Seaman

a 3l in a ninteen cuddy is very underpowered......especially an old ray......they were well built......and too heavy for that motor imho

I agree 100%. The only reason I was thinking about a restoration is because the po did all the demo work. Less itching for me :D