Ultimate barn find

BANDIT2847

Recruit
Ultimate barn find 1952 Shell Lake Lady Gull convertable in process of full restoration.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ultimate barn find

Welcome bandit!
We all hope you can find some pics in that barn too..:)

Philster

Captain

Ultimate barn find 1952 Shell Lake Lady Gull convertable in process of full restoration.

Come back with pics, but welcome aboard! Sounds interesting; tell us more about this adventure.

But seriously, come back with pics. :D

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer

Where are the pictures - It's like looking at an ad for an old car that's for sale and there are no pics - Why bother.

BTW - Welcome.

LK

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Due to the sudden and huge influx of spammers in recent weeks new members can no longer post live links or pictures in their first 5 posts. It's sad it had to come to this, but it works and the spammers have dropped to almost 0.

Jeep Man

Commander

Due to the sudden and huge influx of spammers in recent weeks new members can no longer post live links or pictures in their first 5 posts. It's sad it had to come to this, but it works and the spammers have dropped to almost 0.[/QUOTE

This is a good idea Don but I do not see it added to the rules and guidelines. I have a concern that I will send you in a PM.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Another Forum rule should be Pics or it didn't happen!!

Good idea on the spam thing Don, another Great idea by the Mods!

5150abf

Vice Admiral

The truley sad thing about that picture is all you did was photo shop the signs, I have never felt strongly enough about anything to don a hamburger suit and go protest, maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know.

raymondpickens

Petty Officer 1st Class

The truley sad thing about that picture is all you did was photo shop the signs, I have never felt strongly enough about anything to don a hamburger suit and go protest, maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know.

Actually I just found that picture a while back and had been waiting for a good time to use it. :) Just a funny.

Outsider

Lieutenant Junior Grade

maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know.

Maybe so if that picture really bothers you ... ;)