just need the dash

curted

Recruit
I need help with upholstery. I have 1999 sprint fun sport with a 215 motor. boats in great shape. I have someone covering the seat but the dash has a crack in it. I was told the dash had a wrap on it the was heat sealed so you can't go back over it with vinyl, or you could but it would have to be sew with seams all over it and priced at around 300.00 does any body have some ideal where you might be able to get a aftermarket one. sprint is no longer in bussiness. I don't need the whole console just the small dash that the insturments go's into.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: just need the dash

I need help with upholstery. I have 1999 sprint fun sport with a 215 motor. boats in great shape. I have someone covering the seat but the dash has a crack in it. I was told the dash had a wrap on it the was heat sealed so you can't go back over it with vinyl, or you could but it would have to be sew with seams all over it and priced at around 300.00 does any body have some ideal where you might be able to get a aftermarket one. sprint is no longer in bussiness. I don't need the whole console just the small dash that the insturments go's into.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Got a Picture of it,..??

Searayb

Seaman Apprentice
Re: just need the dash

Two vendors you can try:
Vector Imaging <scott.cambra@vectorled.com>, www.vectorled.com
"marks@marinemarks.com" <marks@marinemarks.com>

barbosam

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I can personally attest that vector led does quality custom work at a reasonable price, just don't expect it done over night, its a small shop that does a lot of work.

I have used them for several projects and its always been top notch work.

You can see an example of their work in my thread about replacing the electrical in my Holiday. (Id post a link but I'm currently using my cell phone)