1974 70 HP Evinruide, no power at WOT

jeremytrent

Recruit
Long Story, motor has been laying on a pallet for years, atleast 5, maybe more, put the motor on boat and everything hooked up great, cables, steerings and whatnot. Put the muffs on and started right up first crank. seemed to be working excellent. Got it in the lake and found the motor just didnt want to run right, no power to it, rpms low, speed low. got it back to the house and pulled the carbs apart, top carb spotless, all jets and parts clean, looked brand new. like an idiot i assumed the other two would be the same, got it all back together and found a post about a guy that had a stuck timer base. pulled it all apart again and cleaned and greased the base, everything moving freely and smoothly. put it back in the lake, for sure it ran better but still only seemed to be running at 30%. got it back home and pulled the other two carbs apart. filthy, both of them, nothing insinde of them moving, no gas flowing through anything. Cleaned them both to look like brand new, working perfectly. re-installed the carbs and checked over the linkages and cables and everything is up to par. drained lower unit oil and re-filled, drained and re-filled again. put it in the water and ran it, runs much better but still only at about 50%, with the engine running in forward, i squirted pre-mix gas into each of the three carbs, each one cause the motor to bog down, to me that means the carbs and fuel are ok, so at this point im lost.
Additional info - all three spark plugs are new, all three have spark, all three cylinders are firing, compression is as follow, 120 top cylinder, 114 center cylinder, 120 bottom cylinder, I was thinking about getting a pump down tester but was told if compression is good there is no need to perform this test. Im new at this and i am not a marine mechanic so if i have left anything out let me know, no need to get ugly.

--Also fuel pump is brand new

Update- performed spark test, i do not have an 'approved' tester, but what i did do is staple two copper wires to some plywood exactly 7/16 of an inch apart and on end to gound the other to spark plug boot. has a strong blue arc on all three plugs. Im starting to lean towards replacing power pack and all 3 coils, i just dont know what else to do, does anyone at all have any suggestions?