How differently men see the world....

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Saw this on my facebook page... I can't see what's funny. The guy has answered the problem.... :confused:

319510_2645751029897_1439284778_3075144_625054402_n.jpg

dlindeblad

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: How differently men see the world....

Another example.

Attachments

• Men.jpg
    Men.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What's wrong with John's advice? Except he forgot to add check the gas guage.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

My advice to Sheila would be to get a cell phone and call her husband for help next time... saves all that walking.

solar7647

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Lol....oh my god I cried a little I was laughing so hard! Great one

ncnjeremy

Petty Officer 1st Class

OMG that is sooooooo funny!!!!!! I fell outta my chair and almost broke my other wrist laughing!!! I agree with jigngrub though. She should have called before busting in on him! That way he could have hid her in the closet or something. Geez..... How inconsiderate can you be!!!! And the advice for the husband, Man, wait a little longer then that after she leaves! From my calculations a mile driving and a mile walking back would say..... like max 30-45 minutes??.. He had to have called her over as soon as she pulled outta the driveway, and no foreplay at all! Man he was ready! lol!!

P.S. I hope my wife don't see I wrote this!! She would most likely get the wrong impression!!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Ha Ha Ha.

Lol....oh my god I cried a little I was laughing so hard! Great one

OMG that is sooooooo funny!!!!!! I fell outta my chair and almost broke my other wrist laughing!!! !

You guys should be ashamed of your selves. really. Im ashamed to even read those comments.

The woman is obviously distraught.

Next time have some compassion and help her get her car running. Geez

ncnjeremy

Petty Officer 1st Class

You guys should be ashamed of your selves. really. Im ashamed to even read those comments.

The woman is obviously distraught.

Next time have some compassion and help her get her car running. Geez

Ahhhhh, comeon oops. I saw you laugh when I hacked into your computer and took control of your webcam. ;) .....and....hey!!!!!,...wait a sec....... whats that in the background?????....!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BUILDING A SUBMARINE!!!!!!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Ahhhhh, comeon oops. I saw you laugh when I hacked into your computer and took control of your webcam. ;) .....and....hey!!!!!,...wait a sec....... whats that in the background?????....!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BUILDING A SUBMARINE!!!!!!

lol......shh.....its the gwwweat ogopogo huntwer (in his best elmer fudd voice)

Jeep Man

Commander

OMG that is sooooooo funny!!!!!! I fell outta my chair and almost broke my other wrist laughing!!! I agree with jigngrub though. She should have called before busting in on him! That way he could have hid her in the closet or something. Geez..... How inconsiderate can you be!!!! And the advice for the husband, Man, wait a little longer then that after she leaves! From my calculations a mile driving and a mile walking back would say..... like max 30-45 minutes??.. He had to have called her over as soon as she pulled outta the driveway, and no foreplay at all! Man he was ready! lol!!

P.S. I hope my wife don't see I wrote this!! She would most likely get the wrong impression!!

OH....ya think?:rolleyes::D

JB

My attitude is that bashing men as stupid is no better than bashing women as stupid.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

My attitude is that bashing men as stupid is no better than bashing women as stupid.

Meh, it's ok. Most of us men have a pretty good sense of humor and can take a joke, and don't mind laughing at ourselves.

I think the joke actually bashes both sexes equally, how smart would a woman have to be to write in to an advice column written by a man?

JB

Good point, jig. "Ridiculing" would probably have been a better choice of words. :)

NYBo

Admiral

Stupid advice. Any even vaguely modern car will have those kind of problems throw one or more error codes, so the proper advice is to start by scanning for error codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. :redface:

ncnjeremy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ugghhhh... I hate those codes!!! Well, sometimes its nice. I have had one go off because it smelled gas!!?? After I refueled!!!. So I had to reset the system and it was fine after that! lol

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Gentlemen as men we can laugh at ourselves....women cannot.

Here is some thing to think about.....According to the bible god took a rib from man to create a woman..for thousands of year that was a accepted understanding...And as time goes on and mankind's understanding has evolved. A new revelation has come to pass...that is..it was not a rib that god used but part of his brain. Now with that understanding for 2000 yrs a man has been trying to talk to it and yes a woman has been trying to use it....

Sexist you say....Think deeply that is take the time to use it....that is the conundrum...No puns here...:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conundrum

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

Gentlemen as men we can laugh at ourselves....women cannot.

Here is some thing to think about.....According to the bible god took a rib from man to create a woman..for thousands of year that was a accepted understanding...And as time goes on and mankind's understanding has evolved. A new revelation has come to pass...that is..it was not a rib that god used but part of his brain. Now with that understanding for 2000 yrs a man has been trying to talk to it and yes a woman has been trying to use it....

Sexist you say....Think deeply that is take the time to use it....that is the conundrum...No puns here...:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conundrum

If you didn't think people were familiar with the word why bother using it? A bit pretentious. :rolleyes:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pretentious

drrpm

Senior Chief Petty Officer

God came to Adam and said:" You look lonely. I can make you a partner who is beautiful and will will cook and clean for you. She will be loving and obediant and take care of your every need." Adam said: "That sounds great! What will it cost me?" God said: "An arm and a leg." Adam's response was: "What can I get for a rib?"