Wave for the camera

V153

Lieutenant Commander
Thought y'all might enjoy this: Was hanging out on Snake Island sunday when some peckerhead in a big deck boat came through the no-wake zone on half plane. As usual people on the island signalled & whistled & waved at the sob in efforts to get him to slow down. Captain & crew response was to flip us off & maintain course.

Well it just so happened that our favorite aquatic county mountie was idling just off the south end of the island when Mr. Smart ***** blew by. Payback's a ***** ...

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Wave for the camera

I'm sure there was alot of heckling or laughter from the crowd at his just rewards?

southkogs

Staff member

Sort of a sweet natural justice there.

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I knew a redtired DEA agent who was about to scuba dive with his girlfriend. They were being seriously threatened by a bunch of drunks in a center console within ten minutes, these guys were surrounded with police boats with a chopper overhead.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Karma sucks don't it!!

But you got to love watching Karma catch up to some idiots!!

jjacobs007

Lieutenant

I think about installing a big water cannon on my bow for these people.That would be so sweet!! slow down or swim back

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Justice is sweet.... no more flipping folks off I would guess!

flashover718

Recruit

That is amazing. Unfortunately we usually do not get to see the justice to most of the wrongdoings that we encounter. So gratifying to hear that someone is being held responsible!

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Here’s a fun one, we are leaving a large creek on the lake around 11:30 pm (no moon that night) along with some 1000 other boats after the 4th of July fireworks show on the water. Like driving in rush hour in a major city. Everyone is going at no-wake speed heading for the main body, scary, but as safe as could be for the situation. Suddenly I’m overtaken by a 40’+ go-fast boat at half plane kicking a wake that could swamp many of the boats in the area. People are honking and displaying their anger at this moron’s blatant disregard for anyone’s safety. You can make out his response with a single finger pointing upward. Damned if a second boat didn’t take off and do the same thing. I’m really getting ticked off until I see the second boat light up like a red, white and blue Christmas tree! As we trolled by the two boats, we (and every boat in the area) expressed our joy for the lake patrolman’s actions. It was obvious he would get a trip to lakepatrol headquarters that night. We toasted that idiot all night long

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

it's a rare and beautiful thing when the cops are there and see that stuff!

V153

Lieutenant Commander

it's a rare and beautiful thing when the cops are there and see that stuff!
Yup! A rare occasion of a Cop when ya need one. To his credit our officer Phil's a really nice guy. Actually retired & rehired last year. Now double-dipping. But that's okay far as I'm concerned.

Wouldya believe that lunatic plans to retire to N Michigan & is building a house up there!? Yeah I guess riding around in balmy weather on a cop-equipped 26' Pursuit w/a pair of 275 Supercharged Mercs could get a lil old ...

Ah well, to each their own.

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

He may be perfectly sane, maybe he's recieving the Pursuit as a final retirement gift! Lots of water around northern Michigan:D

V153

Lieutenant Commander

He may be perfectly sane, maybe he's recieving the Pursuit as a final retirement gift! Lots of water around northern Michigan:D
Yeah but I heard the water around there is a lil on the chilly side ...? I'm sure Phil wishes the Pursuit was part of his retirement package. Probly be a good N MI fishing boat, plus he could always run down speeders with it.

'Member when he first got that boat. I was running 50 - 55 southbound through the ditch when he snuck up from behind & literally blew by me. Had to slow down fore I got tangled in his wake. Asked him later just how fast it was & he told me it was classified ...

Attachments

• DSCI0005.jpg
    DSCI0005.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0