fall boat ride Lake wylie NC

rivermouse

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I took advantage of one of our last nice indian summer days for a little boat ride yesterday. Here is a picture. Hope you like ittopper 030.jpg

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: fall boat ride Lake wylie NC

Nice. Love being on the water in the fall.

bigdee

Commander

That is the great thing about Carolina....I don't pull my boat from the slip until mid November because we have those Indian days..... like this coming Tuesday they are calling for a high of 71! Good crappy fishing weather too.

soggy_feet

That is the great thing about Carolina....I don't pull my boat from the slip until mid November because we have those Indian days..... like this coming Tuesday they are calling for a high of 71! Good crappy fishing weather too.

Good, or crappy? Which is it? ;)

bigdee

Commander

Good, or crappy? Which is it? ;)

Never too crappy when catching CRAPPIE!! But it is crappy to misspell crappie......By the way, why don't you leave that cold N.E. state and come south like I did and discover what crappie is all about.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I'm headed out in a couple hours. It won't be "indian" though! Thermo current says 29 :eek: Bright sun though so I'm sure it will warm right up :p This will be my last outing then the boat will be put away.

soggy_feet

Never too crappy when catching CRAPPIE!! But it is crappy to misspell crappie......By the way, why don't you leave that cold N.E. state and come south like I did and discover what crappie is all about.

When you have to pull the boat out for 4-5 months out of the year, it makes the remaining months you CAN boat in that much better.

Plus, I actually like winter. More crappie for you.

joewithaboat

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Went fishing from the bow-rider yesterday, in the high 50's low 60's a little on the windy side. We are not fisherman but usually do OK.... Yesterday was the first time ever to get nothing.... not even a bite. Three guys swinging everything in our boxes all day and into the night and nothing.:(
Advice from any pro's ??? Live bait day maybe?