Bahia Mar

raffles

Recruit
My father-in-law is suffering from Alzheimers and has allowed his 20 foot Bahia Mar to deteriate badly. He wants to get rid of the boat which is anchored at his marina. Does anyone know of a restoration group in the Jensen Beach area of Florida that might be interested in buying the boat? It might be a bargain for someone willing to do a restore. The boat is a 1972/3 I believe and was repowered maybe 6 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Bahia Mar

hi raffels...welcome to iboats.

this post is very close to breaking the rules.......but Don S edited it.....so all is good.

sorry about your father in law....

guys the boat is a bertram.
I only saw pics of a 67 20 footer....
but this might be a good candidate if its cheap

NSBCraig

Lieutenant Commander

Contact Satso he's on the area and maybe able to help.

raffles

Recruit

My apologises for any indiscretion my post caused, as a new member I appreciate your allowing my thread to appear.

Bondo

Staff member

My father-in-law is suffering from Alzheimers and has allowed his 20 foot Bahia Mar to deteriate badly. He wants to get rid of the boat which is anchored at his marina. Does anyone know of a restoration group in the Jensen Beach area of Florida that might be interested in buying the boat? It might be a bargain for someone willing to do a restore. The boat is a 1972/3 I believe and was repowered maybe 6 years ago.

Ayuh,... By the sounds of it, it'll have to be Cheap...

Post it in yer local craigslist for free, or nearly so, 'n it'll find a new home somewhere...
The pieces are probably worth many times the value of the boat where it sits....