For you tinny lovers..

sschefer

Rear Admiral
Just came accross these promo vid's for Jetcraft/Harbercraft boats. The Jetcraft vid shows the same boat that I bought but in the Jet version. This was the first time I'd seen these. In the HarberCraft vid there some pretty good shots of how the boats are built and I thought you might be able to freeze frame and get some ideas for your own boats.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phF9E8ACnPc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sClNlU2-Lc

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander
Re: For you tinny lovers..

seems like grounding them often would shorten the coolant impeller life span.
but looks fun.

MRS

Commander

Looks like fun, would be great for running up river. Thanks for posting:)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

seems like grounding them often would shorten the coolant impeller life span.
but looks fun.

If you can afford that boat, you can afford a new water pump.

I would love to have a day on the water like that. Just don't know where I could ever use it.

dan t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A jet boat doesnt have a coolant impeller, the cooling water is tapped off the main jet, the ones with v8s dont even use a circulating pump on the motor ,water from the jet is pumped into 2 fittings in the front of the block where the water pump normaly bolts on. Some even have 1 1/2 pipe tapped into the frost plug hole on each side ,plumbed to a ball valve which blows over board, this is to flush sand out of the block. And yes they are a hoot out on the river.:D :eek:

64osby

Admiral

Looks like fun, but I'd like to see the out-takes when they don't carry enough speed onto the sandbar and they get grounded.