My Daughters Dog....

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Ya know, the family dog, (which we like to call Ambers dog due to food and water responsibilities), is a little white fuzzy dog that has a big heart. She can hold it for 10 hours, and keep the house clean, so when she does have an accident, or tosses her food, I don't get upset. One house mess every 12 to 15 weeks is pretty good. Although the puke is hard to get out of the carpet. Pee is easy.

Anyway.......

I live in the country. Where pickups full of Pinchers or Rottweilers or Beagles are common....

So every Saturday and Sunday morning I get up before anyone and make coffee, some eggs, bacon, etc

Then I take Daisy our for a walk..... She looks like this....(not my dog)....

BichonSunny19months.JPG

So there I am walking Daisy.... drinking my coffee from my Daughters custom made coffee mug (which is white, covered with pink flowers...) and have Daisy on the lease..... just minding my own business, when a pickup full of rottweilers drives by and I give them the head nod (hello) and they stick their head out the window of the truck to be sure they saw this guy walking a white fuzzy dog holding a mug with pink flowers on it......

Can I do anything else to degrade myself in front of my neighbors??????

Just shoot me!!!!! Please!!!!!

LOL!
Regards,

Mark

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: My Daughters Dog....

At least you weren't wearing something frilly, or bunny slippers... or were you?

southkogs

Staff member

Rhinestones on the leash might add a little panache and will twinkle nicely in the morning sun ...

Don't worry Mark, you're not alone. I've got a wife and 2 daughters. I gave up years ago. :facepalm:

seaman campbell

Chief Petty Officer

While I don't have the little girly dog, I also have a wife and two girls....I also have given up :facepalm:, all the estrogen sucks the life out of us :D it's just a product of the environment we live in. Thankfully I don't have anyone looking at me walking the dog to much, they usually try to hurry on their way scared of the dog. 80 pound German Shepherd.

beason

Petty Officer 1st Class

one word for you

Spandex

Gun Dog

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would have had to watch my language with my boy next to me in the truck, while he would be screaming "watch out for that telephone pole." I only have one girl and shes just as rough as us. Mom holds the record for the biggest tagged buck in the house. No fluffy dogs just Bull dogs sorry.

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

.................. Then I take Daisy our for a walk..... She looks like this....(not my dog)....

View attachment 117942

So there I am walking Daisy.... drinking my coffee from my Daughters custom made coffee mug (which is white, covered with pink flowers...) and have Daisy on the lease..... just minding my own business, when a pickup full of rottweilers drives by and I give them the head nod (hello) and they stick their head out the window of the truck to be sure they saw this guy walking a white fuzzy dog holding a mug with pink flowers on it......

LOL!
Regards,

Mark

Depends what colour your house coat was....:eek:;)

fireman57

Captain

Mark with all the things that you have posted about lately going on in your life I would think this wouldn't bother you in the least. Me? I'd shoot myself if I was seen in that situation. That is almost as bad as walking a cat.

seaman campbell

Chief Petty Officer

That is almost as bad as walking a cat.

Hey I resemble that remark. The wife and I regularly put our cat on a leash and take him outside and walk him around the yard or keep him on the deck with us. :rolleyes:

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Like this when I was in 5th grade we took in a stray poodle, fast forward about 6 years. Guy started a fight on my first punch his eye swelled shut, he told everyone he lost the fight because of that dog. Talk about him taking a ribbing.

drrpm

Senior Chief Petty Officer

It could be worse. I ended up with 2 silly white fuzzballs because of my wife and daughters. The worst part is that those things live 15-20 years. The kids will be out of the house long before I'll be rid of the faux dogs. To add further insult, this year they started stealing my tomatos.

puddle jumper

Captain

Ya know, the family dog, (which we like to call Ambers dog due to food and water responsibilities), is a little white fuzzy dog that has a big heart. She can hold it for 10 hours, and keep the house clean, so when she does have an accident, or tosses her food, I don't get upset. One house mess every 12 to 15 weeks is pretty good. Although the puke is hard to get out of the carpet. Pee is easy.

Anyway.......

I live in the country. Where pickups full of Pinchers or Rottweilers or Beagles are common....

So every Saturday and Sunday morning I get up before anyone and make coffee, some eggs, bacon, etc

Then I take Daisy our for a walk..... She looks like this....(not my dog)....

View attachment 117942

LOL!
Regards,

Mark

Only have one thing to say

CHICK MAGNET :D

GTS225

Petty Officer 3rd Class

C'mon, guys! It ain't no big deal.....Y'all just gotta remember.....women need us for three things in life, while we men only need them for one thing.

Roger

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander

Just dont let this lead to, holding their purses in the mall while they shop. Never have, never will!

ehenry

Commander

I feel your pain.......

I went from this:
moto_0054-1.jpg

to this:
moto_0246.jpg

Gun Dog

Petty Officer 1st Class

Come on you just photo shopped out the Shepard to fit in the thread.

halfmoa

Ensign

Your story shows you don't need a big truck full of mean dogs to be a man...maybe they do, but you don't.