New boat seats need good advise here

in to deep

Seaman
Been restoring my boat now for 3 years now just got the new carpet put down and it looks good :)
the seats were top of the line to have lasted 35 years they are still ok but faded and cracked in places
i call a person to reupholster the seat and he side it would cost the same just to buy new seats he said the foam was rotting.
i had bought 2 jumper seat???? seats for the back next to the engine i bought them online and went to pick them up and woaaa
what a bunch of junk they were well tried to get my money back but only got a instore credit!!
what i would like to do is get new back to back seats for up front and 2 matching seat for the back and dont laugh i would hope the new seats would last at least as long as the old ones seats with wood base not that cheap thin plastic base!!! might have to bulid new wood bases
i also would like to get matching upholstery for my side boards the color of the old upholstery was a light blue marble look
does any one here know who makes good boat seat or does anyone at the iboat store know??? yes i am on a buget but who is not thies days??
i see alot of web sites on the web with nice looking seats but i got two seats that way before! i only get home on close to the weekends so i dont have no time to go to stores up here in portland oregon found one site for Bently seat?? they look good too but???
any one been down this road??? any advice??? thanks

Bill

cr2k

Captain
Re: New boat seats need good advise here

Check with a boat parts recycler. May have take outs from newer boat the had hull damage.