Time on the boat/IBoats...

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class
As I sit here, watching IBoats for anything that I could relate to my boat, or engine, I am thinking about the time that I have spent on each....

I think that I have more time siting here on the internet, reading and chatting about boats, than I have actually out USING my boat!:facepalm:

Now first I think thats kinda sad. Because I should just take any chance that I get to put her in the water and go.... Now I enjoy reading about other people projects, and reading about mishaps and what to not do. I have learned SO much from this site and I am not complaining about that. The thing that I am complaining about is that I NEED to be in the water!!! I just wanna sit there and fish, and drink some beers..... I just cant get a nice day out here when I dont have to be at work. I am starting to run short on time before I have to put the boat away for a while, and I just wanna be out there.....:(

Four more times....is that too much to ask? Just be on the boat four more times.....

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Time on the boat/IBoats...

Move down here and you'll have plenty of opportunities left! Heard y'all already got some frost up there in MI.
I spend a lot of time here because my internet is $35/mo and paid up so I might as well use it checking out the rebuild threads and checking the new posts. :)
If I used the boat as much as I really wanted I'd be fired, my GF would leave me, and my dogs would starve!
Make a Saturday happen soon! Or if you work an odd schedule, a weekday morning is great! I went out Friday morning and was the only boat on our little lake here.

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yea I do work a weird schedule. It moves around every week, so I cant get anything set up with the wife. I always seem to be working on the days that have any amount of sunshine. I did take the boat out twice during the week. The friday that we went out, we got a late start, about 9ish on the water, and the only people on the lake were the people that lived there. The other time was a wednesday and a different lake. Nobody was there, it was great!!

Luckily, the frost was still about 2 hours north of me. I was sooo happy that it didnt get that cold at my house.... My luck something would have froze and broke:( Knock on wood......

oops!

Supreme Mariner

boat now.......and read iboats in the winter when the water is hard.

iboats is a valuable learning tool.....this is boat university....anything form how to fix a motor....to where to fish.