NFL - Week 2

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Started the thread early. Need to vent.

What a joke. When are the Vikings going to realize the game is 60 not 30 mins??????? Two weeks in a row. The second half they didn't have a clue. How can TB not even get on Mn side of the field in the 1st half and then totally dominate them in the second????? Sure they made adjustments at the half, but to make Mn look like fools, you need help from Mn too.

The first 2 games they gave up 41 points and scored 3 in the second half. You're not going to win a game if you keep that up......

Vent over............

Hope your team faired better....................

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: NFL - Week 2

don't feel bad, for the umpteenth week the bears showed just how bad the offensive front line is. that or they really don't like cutler.

paultjohnson

Lieutenant Commander

Started the thread early. Need to vent.

What a joke. When are the Vikings going to realize the game is 60 not 30 mins??????? Two weeks in a row. The second half they didn't have a clue. How can TB not even get on Mn side of the field in the 1st half and then totally dominate them in the second????? Sure they made adjustments at the half, but to make Mn look like fools, you need help from Mn too.

The first 2 games they gave up 41 points and scored 3 in the second half. You're not going to win a game if you keep that up......

Vent over............

I know neighbor ! W T H !!!??? How 'bout those packers....

Knightrider2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

don't feel bad, for the umpteenth week the bears showed just how bad the offensive front line is. that or they really don't like cutler.

I hate to say it, but I am sure your second choice is the case. Cutler is an arrogant punk. I don't know anyone that cares for him.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Packers struggled for awhile. How 'bout the Lions?? Granted, it was only KC(I'm a closet KC fan for quite a few years), but hey...... Brady is still lighting up the skies....

Oh yeah, just 2 words............... Faith Hill........

TilliamWe

Banned

Steelers looked better and the Ravens lost! Yee HAW! Now if the darned (fake) Browns had just stayed stuck in the mud at the airport, the day would have been perfect!

U.S.S. Too Tall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What about them LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck yea!!! If they can keep this up, maybe my home team wont be a joke anymore!!!!!

mphy98

Lieutenant

My two favorite teams won GO PACK GO and the Bucks won as well against the queens. I just does not get any better

Huron Angler

Admiral

As a Lions fan I have no rant, complaints or what have you:)

What a great job by Stafford, threading the needle time and time again all over the field:D

Once Fairly returns our D line is gonna be even better too!

skargo

Banned

Ravens laid an egg, they took the Titans for granted and looked almost as bad as the Steelers looked when they beat them last week. Come on week 3!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Don't want to jinx them, but, I'm looking for a Giants rout tonite......

TilliamWe

Banned

Ravens laid an egg, they took the Titans for granted and looked almost as bad as the Steelers looked when they beat them last week. Come on week 3!

Nice insult to the Steelers, but inaccurate. the Steelers got beaten by a "good" team (the Ravens). The Titans are a bad team, and they beat the Ravens. That's worse.

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

Let's go eagles.
Don't anyone say anything about Vick's concussion or the Falcons :mad:

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I had to post this first paragraph from a spammers deleted post. Must be a Vikings fan ?????
Made my head hurt trying to read it.

Any Mn Vikings developed apart an individual's weather in the ways to you possibly can: an 103 turf kickoff come back in a touchdown is truly just about every single personal trainer and even fan's vision. Discover halftime result connected with 17-7 inside the locker space to stop an awesome North Park Battery chargers crew listed our team Viking supporters lots for you to encourage in regards to.Then again, within a partner, facts perceived to falter. A Vikings were not able to that will muster one period whereas stop using 17 of people. Viking ceiling fans that was uplifted in the believed that his or her party might possibly be greater than advisors have been couples, possessing a lengthy go, counseled me for a abrupt deflated.Once the Vikings is to result in the postseason, you'll discover 10 most important point what will need occur.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I had to post this first paragraph from a spammers deleted post. Must be a Vikings fan ?????
Made my head hurt trying to read it.

Any Mn Vikings developed apart an individual's weather in the ways to you possibly can: an 103 turf kickoff come back in a touchdown is truly just about every single personal trainer and even fan's vision. Discover halftime result connected with 17-7 inside the locker space to stop an awesome North Park Battery chargers crew listed our team Viking supporters lots for you to encourage in regards to.Then again, within a partner, facts perceived to falter. A Vikings were not able to that will muster one period whereas stop using 17 of people. Viking ceiling fans that was uplifted in the believed that his or her party might possibly be greater than advisors have been couples, possessing a lengthy go, counseled me for a abrupt deflated.Once the Vikings is to result in the postseason, you'll discover 10 most important point what will need occur.

Wow. It's way too early in the morning for that!