Heres my sea nymph

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: Heres my sea nymph

Why can't you post pictures of it here instead of redirecting us to f book?

Jeep Man

Commander

Why can't you post pictures of it here instead of redirecting us to f book?
What's wrong with the pictures. Nice, clear photos. Better as I view iboats on a small netbook and all photos are severely cropped on the right side due to the ad space. Wish someone could suggest a fix for this.
As to the boat, it is similar to one I'm working on. I'M putting in a small side console, a low floor with aluminum supports made from the material salvaged the seats (no rot issues), a casting deck at the rear, and 3 seats. Due to the lack of depth in the boat and the width, I'm keeping the casting deck lower than I would prefer due to stability.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral

What's wrong with the pictures.

What's wrong is that you need to be a member to view them. Thus, the OP will lose out on some responses because not all of us want to be members.

gregk9

Seaman Apprentice

Looks nice. Man, that thing would fly with a 40 on it!!!!

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

What's wrong is that you need to be a member to view them. Thus, the OP will lose out on some responses because not all of us want to be members.

That's the one!

Plus I consider it a breach of internet etiquette and rude to try to redirect someone from one web site to another unless they're asking for something in particular, like where to buy something.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Nice Sea Nymph Larry, very high sides and solid hull.

I built some removable sections of decking for my 12' utility V-hull and it's worked well.

Easy to take them out to clean the boat when needed.

That thing will fly with a 40hp:D

Larry Glady

Seaman

thanx all yes a 40 would make it fly! sorry about the pics but thats the only way my son could figure out to post, Angler was thinkin about something removeable also thinkin about pouring some epoxy and filler between each rib to let water flow to the transom the ribs r only about1/2" high and I would only need to fill the center 18 to 20 inches ever give this a thought??? probs with flex, weight our anything u guys can think of??? thanx again also lookin at some cork glued between the ribs

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

If it's a good deal!
You don't always have to run WOT, but it's nice to have if you've got a couple people and gear!

Larry Glady

Seaman

winner sounds good for$250 looks to be older model doin some research on it before calling ad said its a 40 253e ,serviced will see

Larry Glady

Seaman

any chance of finding a tiller setup for these, looks like it had one at one time as for above im lookin at rolled cork to put between the ribs on the floor with gluvit or regular epoxy to give me the 1/2 inch fill to get the water to run back to the transom has this been done before.it will add floatation and not much weight,any thoughts, yea or nay thanx

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Use the blue of pink sheet foam from Lowes/Home Depot as opposed to cork. The foam will NOT absorb water.

Larry Glady

Seaman

EZ was olny planning on putting down the cork floor nothing else other than paint. you think cork will absorbe?